The very first episode of our new weekly podcast ‘Conversation with a Hacker’.
In this episode Greg shares some chilling truths about passwords, as he reveals many common misconceptions we have about them and about how we think they protect us, which make us very vulnerable.
Topics that are addressed include:
- What is the point of a password
- How you should store your password(s)
- Using a password manager isn’t that good of an idea
- How can someone hack your password: personal attacks vs mass targeted attacks
- How companies store your password(s) and how much control and visibility do they have over your password(s)
(Here’s the website mentioned in the video: https://haveibeenpwned.com)